Sunday, January 11, 2009

I love this sunny morning (musume lho lho lho)


Huwaaa!!! I cant describe how happy i am right now!!! Si bocah tua nakal (hehehe peace) just visited my blog 7 hours ago. He wrote :

"I visited your blog but it's still hard for me to read. It takes very very long because of my bad bla bla bla -secret-. But one thing I can tell you for sure : TIRAMISU is the best dessert there is on this planet!"

Oh nooo!!! What a stupid little Aya!!! I have to treat you someday!!! Hahaha... He also wrote :

"What is this article about The Freedom Writers : A Toast for Change? Did you write it?"

Finally, there's one who gave a comment about it hahaha... Yup i wrote it... It was for my final exam... Yahooooooooo! Tiramisu and The Freedom Writers... You have to try them!!! Lho lho lho what does it mean???


Pssst Pssst : bingung dengan kata pertama untuk memulai laporan! Together we can... Can be a crazy people hahaha

I like this movie so much!!! Happy Feet - years ago...

Be differerent is not a stupid crime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bantai tulisanku...