Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Lazy?

Absolutely a big No for that!
;)

I got two emails from my Kakek, Alex a few hours ago... It was surprising me [a lot] because I mentioned his name to Adis when I was having my dinner. He wrote that he read this blog and he asked me if am getting lazy right now because I wrote a lot about food, kasur, and others. Hahaha what a stupid Kakek...

But anyway, am glad because am not getting lazy until now... Am doing a lot of works, Uni and earning money [to survive like he does] too... Miss him and others a lot...

So much stories I would love to tell to him
:(

Poor lucky little Aya! Sekarang aku masih terjaga di pagi buta, berkutat kembali dengan transkrip. Tapi sejak jam 1 am lalu aku bercinta dengan makalah ujian akhir Cina ku. Maklum, hari ini aku ujian akhir...

Kembali hectic untuk kesekian kalinya. Kembali menjadi gila untuk kesekian kalinya. Ya siapa yang tidak tahu kalau aku gila? And I really consider it very much
;)

Satu tahun, satu tahun lagi aku ingin seperti ini. Tahun 2011 aku sudah harus berada di tempat lain dan mewaraskan otakku...

Ok, am on fire! Aku bersemangat! Aku bisa! Tak peduli ini itu dia kamu!

Love of my life... Hugs!

-little.aya_



P.S : terima kasih for the emails... really cheer me up in this MONDAY! I have to treat you tiramisu someday!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bantai tulisanku...