Monday, March 22, 2010

Verkehrsberuhigter Bereich

Dear diary on bloggy,

Am sitting in Kandhang just to avoid the heat of the sun this afternoon. While reading and browsing about Vauban (again), my brain recalls a piece of memory about the +6285717493335. That number sent "a lot of" SMS to me yesterday. I was so curious but actually not too much! Because basically I never feel so good to get SMS from unknownumber. BUT, today I know who is the "suspect" of that "tragedy"... That is... CUIL... Udah lah, dah tau aku ga seneng dikerjain... But it's good to know that you are doing okay and want to have a relationship with me (again) hahaha...

Over confidence!

ANYWAYYY

Now I know what is the meaning of this sign, which is called "Verkehrsberuhigter Bereich" (in Vauban, Germany) :


I got this information from my Kakek, Alex...
Danke!



-little.aya_

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bantai tulisanku...